RedZone Software is actively seeking to hire a competent and motivated individual to join our team as the Senior Director of Sales. This is an opportunity to be hands-on in an established SaaS company which enables real-time disaster monitoring, coordinates tactical disaster response, and provides enterprises with advanced statistical analysis of disasters as they unfold. The Senior Director of Sales will be responsible for collaborating with RedZone’s executive team, assisting in the development and execution of an evolving sales strategy, and most importantly closing new business.
The Senior Director of Sales should be a highly independent self-starter with prior experience selling technical software products into the Property/Casualty Insurance market. The ideal candidate will have documented success selling multi-year enterprise contracts to C-Level executive teams, and will be able to use measurement and analytics to justify decisions in a fast-paced environment.
This is a job that makes a difference. For the past decade, our work at RedZone has continuously contributed to public safety awareness, improved emergency response, and ultimately saved lives and property. We are looking for intelligence, initiative and dedication. In return, we can offer a supportive environment, a flexible schedule, a wide range of technical opportunities and chance to be a part of something special.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess customer needs and objectives that can be addressed through the company’s products and services
- Maintain a sufficient pipeline of qualified opportunities to consistently achieve sales objectives
- Work with the senior management team to strategize product direction
- Partner with the product team to help determine what features to build and how we would position them
- Handle sales logistics for conferences, webinars, and events
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and proactive troubleshooting abilities
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence, with the ability to address and influence both executive and mid-level management audiences
- Creative and innovative in developing presentation messaging for executives
- Ideally located in Southern California, Colorado or New York, although other locations considered
- Prior experience selling technically comparable product in the Property/Casualty Insurance market
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent a plus
- 3+ years or more of sales or sales management experience in a B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
- Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment
This is a full time salaried position with benefits including base, commission, structured bonus, health, PTO, paid vacation and 401K. Compensation is negotiable and will be based on education, work history and experience.
RedZone Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. RedZone does not accept solicitations from recruiters or employment agencies.
Please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Director of Sales”. Calls and faxes will not be accepted. We will contact you via email or phone to schedule an interview.