RedZone Software is actively seeking an innovative software developer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. A successful candidate will help create and maintain solutions as part of RedZone's real-time geospatial monitoring system for identifying, tracking, and managing natural disasters.
Your work will contribute to public safety, improve emergency response and ultimately save lives and property. We are looking for intelligence, initiative and dedication. In return, we can offer a supportive environment, a flexible schedule, a wide range of technical opportunities and chance to be a part of something special.Responsibilities
- Contribute to front-end UI and API development projects
- Participate with colleagues in collaborative design and implementation strategies
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of RedZone's complex, real-time geospatial applications
- Contribute technical documentation
- BS or MS in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years experience in web application development
- Experience with two or more of the following technologies: Node.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Java, CSS, jQuery and python
- Source code control using SVN, GIT or CVS
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with leaflet.js or other geospatial technologies
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems to successful resolution and to take initiative to find solutions
- Experience writing SQL
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This is a full-time position with benefits including health, PTO and 401k. Salary is commensurate with experience.
RedZone Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates must be able to work from our Boulder officeApplication
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Web Developer". Calls and faxes will not be accepted. Suitable candidates will be contacted via email or phone to schedule an interview.
RedZone does not accept solicitations from recruiters or employment agencies.