We’re hiring! We’re looking for a Data Analyst to help us deliver exceptional products and services to our customers. We are a company that helps insurance and others understand wildfire risk and apply that information to their business decisions. We use data, modeling, and visualization to develop software and communicate wildfire risk to our customers in a way they can use it. In this role, you will be working with RedZone’s leadership team to provide technical project planning, data analytics for key initiatives such as our probabilistic wildfire modeling platform, RZExposure, and our natural disaster monitoring platform RZAlert. You’ll be a part of the team to ensure our customers are onboarded efficiently, receive an exceptional user experience and coordinate efforts between our development and sales teams.
RedZone offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals with lots of opportunities to grow. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, PTO, and most importantly, an amazing team of people to work with.
We are looking for an engaged, team member with a strong technical background. This role will be responsible for managing customer success, coordinating technical support and building new processes within the company. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
Applicants will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to RedZone’s Core Values:
- Be An Instinctive Technologist
- Be Absolutely Reliable
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Serve the Greater Good
- Love Process
- Seek Continuous Improvement
- Manage customer trials, onboarding and ongoing analytics
- Manage the data pipeline for ingesting a wide variety of customer and natural disaster data
- Work directly with customers, Tech Leads and Leadership
- Drive the implementation and delivery of products.
- Collaborate with teammates in a agile environment
- Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated success in a Data Analyst or equivalent role
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud technologies (AWS knowledge preferred)
- 1 or more years of experience coding with Python
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written and time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits including health, PTO, paid vacation and 401K. Compensation is negotiable and will be based on education and experience. RedZone is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. RedZone does not accept solicitations from recruiters or employment agencies. Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Technical Project Manager”. Calls will not be accepted. We will contact you via email or phone to schedule an interview.