We’re hiring! We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us expand our existing lines of business and identify paths for new development. We are a company that is helping insurance and others understand wildfire risk and apply that information to their business decisions. We use data, modeling, and visualization to develop software and communicate wildfire risk to our customers in a way they can use it. In this role, you will be working with RedZone’s leadership team and our expanding base of customers to promote our solution. You’ll need to understand the data and products, be deeply invested in understanding the needs of our customers, and work closely with us to make the products successful.
RedZone offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals with lots of opportunities to grow. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, PTO, and most importantly, an amazing team of people to work with.
We are looking for an engaged, technically savvy team member with strong sales instinct. This role will be responsible for organizing prospects, conducting initial discovery, identifying and nurturing qualified sales opportunities, and overseeing analytical trials. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
Applicants will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to RedZone’s Core Values:
- Be An Instinctive Technologist
- Be Absolutely Reliable
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Serve the Greater Good
- Love Process
- Seek Continuous Improvement
- Be on the front line for incoming prospects, closing small deals, and helping develop materials to expand the sales pipeline
- Cultivate trusting relationships with customers and act as an advisor to help them solve business problems using our technology
- Help manage data trials for customers: data pipeline, analysis, and communications of results
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to maintain and manage deal flow
- Help onboard customers and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet monthly goals and established metrics
- Travel with the team to conferences and events
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated success in a sales role
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to help with data QA/QC and data delivery
- Interest and excitement around wildfire risk and helping communicate technical data clearly
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written and time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits including health, PTO, paid vacation and 401K. Compensation is negotiable and will be based on education and experience. RedZone is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. RedZone does not accept solicitations from recruiters or employment agencies.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if available) to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Executive”. Calls and faxes will not be accepted. We will contact you via email or phone to schedule an interview.